"Extremely well-regarded in the field of hi-tech patents." - Legal 500 UK guide 2010
What areas of technology do we work in?
We specialise in working with clients operating in complex technology sectors. The depth of understanding that our patent attorneys have in their areas of technical expertise is exceptional, and the speed with which they can understand and assess inventions is often remarked upon. So whether you have developed an improvement to an existing technology or you are working at the cutting edge in your field, you can be sure of talking to someone who is able to understand your invention.
How can we help you?
We can represent you directly at the UK Intellectual Property Office and the European Patent Office. We can also file and prosecute "International" Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) patent applications for you. Through our network of trusted overseas patent attorneys we are able to obtain patent protection for you around the world.
Protection & Exploitation
We can help you to protect and exploit your IP by:
- Undertaking invention harvesting
- Advising how to protect new products and processes
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting patent applications throughout the world
- Responding to official letters and examination reports from national and regional patent offices
- Carrying out due diligence investigations and reports
- Negotiating and preparing Assignment agreements and licences
Defence & Enforcement
We can also help you to defend your business from potential risks posed by competitors' patents and activities by:
- Defending and filing opposition and revocation attacks
- Providing infringement clearance searches
- Preparing infringement opinions
- Supporting you through infringement litigation